We call it the MTSI Branches Referral program; branches because it allows MTSI to branch out to various associates to provide our clients and yours with more options for better business management. MTSI Branches Referral program is a strategic alliance relationship that benefits both sides of the partnership. Whether you’re a software consultant or a Certified Public Accounting firm, your partnership with MTSI will open up a new path of opportunities for you.
When is MTSI Branches Referral right for you?
• If you’re a CPA or a CPA firm.
• If you’re a Sage Reseller of the following products: ABRA, Timberline, Sage CRM SalesLogix, AccPac, CarpeDiem, TimeSheets/TimeSlips, PFW/BatchMaster, Business Vision, Sage Pro, PeachTree, MIP/Non-Profit Solutions, etc.
• If you offer other software solutions such as medical and dental programs with limited accounting capabilities.
• If you’re an IT firm offering networking and hardware/software support.
• If you’re a Financial Employment Firm.
What are the benefits of MTSI Branches?
As a MTSI Branches partner, you are entitled to the following:
• Potential leads at the event that MTSI’s products and services are not a good fit for the prospective client.
• More options/solutions to present to your client, therefore, more potential revenue and profits for you through MTSI Branches’ referral fee offer.
• Better relationship with your client.
Why partner with MTSI?
• We have the expertise to deliver and fulfill your client’s needs while protecting your confidence in us.
• We are one of the nation’s leading Sage partners and have been in this industry for 19 years. The statement that we have never lost a client to another Sage partner in all of those years is an unparalleled claim.
• MTSI has the authorizations and carries certifications such as MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers) which guarantee the finest products and support services.
To learn more about MTSI Branches Referral program, complete the form below and we will have our Business Development team contact you.