MTSI’s training center for classes on MAS 90, Sage 100, and MAS 200
MTSI’s Training Center was developed to provide a structured and comprehensive training for Sage Software users. Our training facility located at our corporate headquarters in Denver, CO is designed to hold classes aimed to reinforce your business team through educated hands-on training.
Our classes are conducted by our training instructors who are skilled specialists and certified in Sage Software solutions. Because they are also MTSI’s Technical Support Engineers, their proficiency and product knowledge are measured and proven through experience.
MTSI offers training classes in:
- Sage MAS 90 ERP
- Sage 100 ERP
- Sage MAS 200 ERP
What are the benefits of MTSI training?
- Making the most out of your accounting software by gathering all knowledge and understanding that would help bolster your daily operations.
- Your training at MTSI is the proactive way to prepare you for all of your present and future undertakings as a valuable employee of your company.
- Obtain familiarity with your software to make execution of your tasks smoother and hassle-free.
- Discovery of all reporting options, feature functions and short cuts that will strengthen your abilities and improve your time management.
- Acquire the ability to train other colleagues and new employees in the future.
- Each company has its own unique needs. Address those needs by specifically learning about the different functions and capabilities that are particular to your industry.
What are the benefits of training at our MTSI facility as opposed to training at your office?
- Our facility provides an ideal training setting without interruptions
- Opportunity for interactive class training and open discussions among students and training instructor
- A comfortable change of environment that encourages learning and excellent hands-on performance
- Better concentration and information absorption for students
TRAINING POLICIES AND FAQ’s
Registration does not require pre-payment. Class attendees are encouraged to register five working days (or more) prior to the first day of class. However, registration will be accepted beyond the deadline based upon availability. If minimum attendance requirements, as determined by MTSI, are not met on the deadline, the class will be cancelled. If you are registered for a class that is cancelled, you will be notified on the deadline. Out-of-town class attendees are advised not to purchase non-refundable or non-exchangeable airline tickets, as MTSI will not be responsible for payment due to class cancellation.
A list of current classes can be seen on the class schedule page.
For more information regarding our training classes, please contact our offices at 866.848.2957 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training classes run from 9:00am-5pm MST. Each class includes a one hour lunch break and two 15-minute breaks.
Each class attendee will receive training materials provided by MTSI. These include a booklet specific to your class and a pen.
Selected light refreshments are available at the Training Center’s snack bar. You have the option of bringing a lunch or walking to Gejo’s, a local family Italian restaurant within the office complex, or drive to restaurants nearby including: Tokyo Joe’s, Qdoba, Black Eyed Pea, Elephant Bar, Red Robin, Sushi Wave, Fazoli’s and many more.
The majority of class attendees and MTSI employees dress in business casual. If you get cold easily, you may want to bring a sweater or light jacket.
Parking within the office complex is available at no charge.
We have set aside special rates at several local hotels nearby including the Hyatt Regency DTC and the Hampton Inn DTC for our out-of-town class attendees. Please contact our offices at 866.848.2957 or email us at email@example.com to request for a list of special rates.
Cancellations must be made on or before registration deadline date.
For a map and directions to our office, please click here.